Refunds and cancellations
- Returns, replacements, credit notes and refunds are provided only where the product is faulty or damaged and is at the sole discretion of Banks and Bloom. Please notify Banks and Bloom within 5 days of delivery if you believe a product to be faulty or damaged. Banks and Bloom reserves the right to request and review evidence that the product is faulty or damaged prior to issuing a refund. Where Banks and Bloom accepts a return, free return shipping may be provided and a replacement, credit note or refund will be issued once the product is received by Banks and Bloom and confirmed faulty or damaged.
- For change-of-mind or purchased-in-error returns, Banks and Bloom will refund your item up to 30 days from the date of purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the additional postage charges.
- Banks and Bloom will notify you via email when your returned item has been received by Banks and Bloom. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then we will process your refund back on the Payment Method you paid with. Refund to your Payment Method may take up to 2 business days. If your refund is not approved, you are responsible for return postage.
- We may also cancel your order for delivery in exceptional circumstances, in which case we will issue you a refund. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, where the ordered products are not available, if there was an error in the price or description of the ordered products, or we consider that your order is in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- Gift Vouchers are not refundable and will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase.
- Refunds of event tickets will only be issued at Banks and Bloom discretion. Refunds will be issued if an event is cancelled by Banks and Bloom.
FAO: Online Returns, Banks and Bloom, PO Box 1055 Wangara DC, Perth 6947